Home Page

Monday, July 18, 2011

My Long Skirt Obsession


Hello friends! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. I apologize for being MIA. I know you understand how it is when you come back from a trip and have a ton of work to catch up on!

Anyways, I know the long skirt trend has been around for awhile now, but I am especially loving this easy breezy and oh-so-comfortable look more than ever! I am all about comfort nowadays, so I have naturally gravitated towards long skirts, especially for this summer. However, maxi skirts can be worn all year round, so it is worth the investment to get an extra soft and better quality one. I adore the bright skirts paired with a white button up for work or even paired with a bright top for the perfect clock block look. Not to mention, I am swooning over the pleated skirt which hits right at the calf--hello, fifties fabulous?!

I am traveling this weekend for a spur of the moment trip to Vegas (quite excited) and will be sure to wear my cozy maxi skirt on the plane!

*Be sure to checkout these fabulous fashionistas and fashion inspiration:


1,4) Taylor Sterling on Sterling Style 2,3) Photography via the satorialist 5) Anh via 9 to 5 chic

1 comment:

  1. Happy to see you posting again! Get ready for Vegas lady! :)

    ReplyDelete